Satish ji,  I think the flowers as seen in the first and last pictures are
male. There is a distinction in the pedicels length  and pattern and number
of flowers of male and female. The male are yellowish, shortly pedicellate
crowded, in rounded axillary clusters on the main or on short axillary
branches.  Female flowers are solitary or 2 to 3  together , greenish, in an
axil, pedicels 8 -10 mm long.
Drupes: 1-2 cm long, ellipsoid, rounded or pointed at the apex narrowed at
the base, white-tomentose, with pedicles 1- 2.5 cm long; stone pointed,
rugose, very hard. Ref: Dr. Almeida's flora Vol IV-B.

regards,
Rashida.