Ritesh ji

Tita baingan is Solanum kurzii, eaten as vegetable as per this source

http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/3953/1/IJTK%208(2)%20146-153.pdf

<http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/3953/1/IJTK%208(2)%20146-153.pdf>But
please let us see the twigs and flowers. It would be interesting.
Description in Brandis, Indian Trees is very meagre.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 7:15 AM, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com