Friends, here is a link that gives the local names. Actually, when
fully ripe, this is very sweet.
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=EUhD24AftZAC&pg=PA214&lpg=PA214&dq=kadali+banana+Kerala&source=bl&ots=Xf3JofSQ4N&sig=nQND8ButzJ99vEvgxu2vVqigf30&hl=en&ei=6BmzTfu_MsLsrQeYqqnIDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDAQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=kadali%20banana%20Kerala&f=false
Regards
Yazdy Palia.