Why not, Phlogacanthus pubinervis?
Pankaj

On Apr 27, 6:59 pm, Nidhan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> During my recent visit to Renuka Ji (Himachal Pradesh) on an
> educational tour, I came across this plant after a long gap. Though it
> was near the end of its flowering season, I could somehow manage to
> get its flowers. Pictures were taken from the periphery of Renuka Lake
> on April 22, 2011.
>
> As per my identification this is Phlogacanthus thyrsiflorus Nees in
> Wall., Pl. As. Rar. 3: 99, 1832; Syn. Justicia thyrsiflora Roxb., Fl.
> Ind. 1: 114. Kindly validate the id.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Dr. Nidhan Singh
> Department of Botany
> I.B. (PG) College
> Panipat-132103 Haryana
> Ph.: 09416371227
>
>  phlogacanthus thyrsiflorus.JPG
> 101KViewDownload
>
>  phlogacanthus thyrsiflorus (1).JPG
> 72KViewDownload
>
>  phlogacanthus thyrsiflorus (4).JPG
> 70KViewDownload
>
>  phlogacanthus thyrsiflorus (5).JPG
> 77KViewDownload
>
>  phlogacanthus thyrsiflorus (7).JPG
> 69KViewDownload
>
>  phlogacanthus thyrsi...JPG
> 100KViewDownload
>
>  phlogacanthus thyrsi.. (3).JPG
> 93KViewDownload

Reply via email to