"Sorry, I saw now. That is a totally different species sir. Of course
D. cucullatum."
Here I was talking about Mani sir's link NOT Yazdy sir's pictures.
Pankaj




On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Yazdy Palia <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mani Ji, I was not able to open that link
> Regards
> Yazdy.
>
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Pankaj Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
>> That doesnt actually seem white. Its a faint green colour.
>> I cant open the image in that link Mani sir.
>> Pankaj
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Yazdy Palia <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Thank you Mani Ji
>>> Regards
>>> Yazdy.
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 3:26 PM, mani nair <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>> Yazdy ji, beautiful orchids,  this is similar to D.cuculatum the photo of
>>>> which I had sent earlier.
>>>> Thanks for sharing,
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Mani.
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> ***********************************************
>> "TAXONOMISTS GETTING EXTINCT AND SPECIES DATA DEFICIENT !!"
>>
>>
>> Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
>> Research Associate
>> Greater Kailash Sacred Landscape Project
>> Department of Habitat Ecology
>> Wildlife Institute of India
>> Post Box # 18
>> Dehradun - 248001, India
>>
>



-- 
***********************************************
"TAXONOMISTS GETTING EXTINCT AND SPECIES DATA DEFICIENT !!"


Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Greater Kailash Sacred Landscape Project
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Reply via email to