Dear All:  I think this is YARROW.

The leaves and the flower umbelliform remind me of a pink garden
cultivar of Yarrow.... Achillea millefolium....
a variety is endemic to Himalayas also... Yarrow is a very important
plant in herbal remedies... I have experienced one variety growing in
the grass meadow in NY which had leaves if chewed made cough disappear
and mouth and tongue go numb for about half hour...
Muthuji: do you have closer /better pictures of the leaves... they
tend to be lacy ..in laymen's term...

Scent is in flowers, stems, and leaves....of Yarrow...

Regards, Usha di