Friends, I seem to have created quite a bit of confusion. Have however
just taken pictures of the two trees separately. Shall attach the
pictures and hopefully, we should have a clear picture. Or, I think it
would be better we close the thread and send the pictures of the two
trees separately.
Regards
Yazdy.