Respected Gurcharan sir,
If you wish you can send me your address, I will post you the Adobe
Professional 8. It can create pdf from any image and is also helpful
in editing pdfs.
Pankaj


On May 8, 6:17 am, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Usha di
> It was simple. I have a flat bed scanner, simple cano-scan lite which I
> bought for just Rs. 2500/-, which I use frequently for scanning documents. I
> knew it can save as pdf document, but did not know how I would send so many
> single pages. I thought of giving a try, and when I clicked option of pdf
> document, the default choice was multiple-page document. I scanned a page,
> pressed next, till I had scanned all the pages. Pressing finish created a
> mult-ipage document which I uploaded. I have similarly made pdf of all my
> papers.
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 3:58 AM, ushadi Micromini
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Dear Alok: good ...good...
> > we are then back to being comfortable and easy...
> > we will / do have fun .... here... don't we?
> > love it...
> > Usha di.
>
> > ---------
>
> > On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Alok Mahendroo 
> > <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> >> No offense taken at all.. Usha di, please...!!
> >> Such comments (as Gurcharan ji said) keep the atmosphere lighter.. and I
> >> have no grudges
> >> in that respect... One jests with the people who would understand the
> >> humour and I too am writing in the lighter vein....
>
> >> Thank you all...
> >> regards
> >> Alok
>
> >> On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 22:32 +0530, ushadi Micromini wrote:
> >> > Dear Alok: sorry... jesting at anybody is not my intention.... I was
> >> > just pointing it out that measuring device you used was very
> >> > appropriate and handy... with or without its magnifying capability....
>
> >> > so whether one has a macro of nikon's making or not.... one still
> >> > needs to provide the taxonomists with proper id related data, and in
> >> > photography that includes size....
>
> >> > please do not take it as a jest at anybody's expense...
> >> > if anything I tend to be self-deprecating....
>
> >> > most humbly yours, Usha di
>
> >> > PS MAKESHIFT DEVICES :   often are used by people who are more than
> >> > most innovative....  and in Medicine..its called off-list-use...often
> >> > awarding the innovator a second patent or an award... so please donot
> >> > ever think you are deprived...
> >> > you have an innovative brain, if you came up with this "second" use of
> >> > the linen testor.... or if you adopted it for taxonomic
> >> > photography....accept my good wishes....usha di....
>
> >> --
> >> Himalayan Village Education Trust
> >> Village Khudgot,
> >> P.O. Dalhousie
> >> District Chamba
> >> H.P. 176304, India
> >>www.hive.interconnection.org
> >>www.hivetrust.wordpress.com
> >>www.forwildlife.wordpress.com

Reply via email to