Yes, this is Bee orchid.  I have seen this Orchid at Karnala bird sanctuary,
near Panvel.
Regards,
Mani.

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM, tanay bose <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have very bad ideas about the orchids
> still Google search confirmed me that
> this is indeed bee orchid
> Tanay
>
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Prashant awale <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I had seen this near Dudhsagar, Goa. Here are few photographs of the
>> same..
>>
>> Regards
>> Prashant
>>
>>
>> On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Prashant awale <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> I think Bee Orchid, *Cottonia peduncularis*.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Prashant
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 9:17 AM, manudev madhavan <
>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Dear all,
>>>>
>>>> Please help me identify this orchid.
>>>> Collected from Thamarasserry Ghat, Kozhikode, Yesterday
>>>>
>>>> regards
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> *Manudev K Madhavan*
>>>> Junior Research Fellow
>>>> Systematic & Floristic Lab,
>>>> Department of Botany,
>>>> Centre for Postgraduate Studies & Research
>>>> St. Joseph's College, Devagiri
>>>> Kozhikode- 673 008
>>>> Mob: 9496470738
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> --
> *Tanay Bose*
> Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant.
> Department of Botany.
> University of British Columbia .
> 3529-6270 University Blvd.
> Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
>            604-822-2019 (Lab)
>            604-822-6089  (Fax)
> [email protected]
> *Webpages:*
> http://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/mberbee.html
> http://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/gradstud.html
> https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/
>
>
>

Reply via email to