Amit ji
I would request you to recheck your population. Typical Thymus serpyllum
var. serpyllum also has pink flowers. Your clearly has white flowers and
should be *Thymus* *serpyllum* var. *albus* B.Ghosh & U.C.Bhattach.  This
according to Kew Plant List is now correctly known as  *Thymus **linearis*
var. *album* (B.Ghosh & U.C.Bhattach.)
H.B.Naithani<http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl/record/kew-205010>
http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl/record/kew-205010

Perhaps any publication which describes or keys out the two species should
help.

This link should help in understanding Thymus serpyllum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymus_serpyllum

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/