Thanks, for identifying it.

Sure, I can collect the seeds. Let me go and look for it tomorrow.

Raman

On Jun 7, 10:32 am, ajinkya gadave <[email protected]> wrote:
> can u collect some seeds for me ?
> ajinkya gadave  9890202042
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM, ajinkya gadave 
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>
>
> > oho !! wow !!
> > beautiful
> > this is
> > *Brachychiton acerifolium
> > Family: Sterculiaceae
> > Flame Tree*
>
> > On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 8:56 AM, raman <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Hi,
>
> >> This is my first post.
>
> >> This I have photographed long back, but could not identify it.
> >> I have few more trees which I will post one after another.
>
> >> This tree is in 12th main, indiranagar, Bangalore
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Raman

Reply via email to