Dear Pudji ji:
Sure looks interesting... but I don't know answer to your question,
 but since I deal with weird diseases... I always think, ANYTHING is
possible....

seriously though...
I would wait till its ripe... if its under my control...
or if its in some one else's control ..like a farmer...
pay him to keep an eye on it and sell you the rights to the fruit...
then when ripe , cut it open...since jackfruit and banana both are are
edible,
eat /taste the fruit pulp... photogrpah it first... and ..
.voila you and then we will know if it indeed is a wonder of nature at
work with a real live hybrid...
right before your...  and thru you, our eyes...
ISN'T life wonderful?  and MYSTERIOUS!!

Usha di

=

On Jun 22, 8:35 pm, Pudji Widodo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> This is a real jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus) found in Purwokerto, but
> it grows close to banana plant.  Some parts of the fruit look like banana.
> Is it a cross pollinated Artocarpus by Musa or a mutant jackfruit?
> Could you explain this please.  Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Pudji Widodo
> Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
> PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA
>
>  Nangka_Pisang (5).JPG
> 533KViewDownload
>
>  Nangka_Pisang (3).JPG
> 648KViewDownload

Reply via email to