Thank you Muthu ji,
for sharing this beautiful plant. I saw it growing wild and in plenty on Canary islands and in Apulien / Puglia (south Italy). It has a very pleasent frangrance. Yes, the oil is added to bathwater or applied to the body after the bath to increase the skin-bloodcirculation. It is also used in many spices and goes very well with banana. I have a small plant in a pot. Mani ji, i was surprised to read that your plant did not survive in the heat in Mumbai. Rosemary likes hot weather. My plant I have to take into the house in winter.
Better Luck next time.
Regards
Nalini

Am 05.07.2011 06:22, schrieb mani nair:
Amitji beautiful photos of Rosemary. It is believed that smelling Rosemary is good for people suffering from low memory. The essential oil obtained from Rosemary is added in bathing water. I have tried to propagate this plant from stem cuttings from the Rosemary sold in the local market and was successful, but due to my over care and heat of Mumbai it did not survive for more than a year. Better luck next time.

Regards,

Mani.

Reply via email to