... safe here; all friends and people known to me are safe too.
Certainly sad for those who got affected.

Regards.
Dinesh


On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Rajesh Sachdev <[email protected]>wrote:

> Safe at my end (being in Pune at present), others kindly response
>
> On 14/07/2011, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Thanks, Madhuri ji & Mani ji.
> > I hope all our members from Mumbai are safe & sound.
> >
> > On 14 July 2011 11:42, <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> **Dear Na Bha ji
> >> I also appreciate your concern. I was awake when we received your
> letter.
> >> But it was of no meaning responding that I am safe as I was at Home
> only.
> >> Today when I saw Maniji's letter it was a good feeling. I thinkk all
> >> Bombaits eflora members pl respond.
> >> It is heavily raining from yesterday. And all srvices are also colapsed.
> >> The rains may continue till tomarrow as it is Gurupornima.
> >> Mumbaikars are reallly brave and tollerent I feel. Within no time they
> >> just
> >> rejuvinate to their work.
> >> Thanks a lot for the concern.
> >> Take care.
> >>
> >> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
> >> ------------------------------
> >> *From: *mani nair <[email protected]>
> >> *Sender: *[email protected]
> >> *Date: *Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:17:17 +0530
> >> *To: *amit chauhan<[email protected]>
> >> *Cc: *Na Bha<[email protected]>; [email protected]<
> >> [email protected]>
> >> *Subject: *Re: [efloraofindia:74043] OT: Explosion in Mumbai
> >>
> >> Yes Nalini ji, there were three blasts yesterday and I was lucky, and
> >> thank
> >> God I passed from that place one hour before the blast.  Hope the
> >> casuality
> >> are less and pray the situation will be improved.  Hope all our members
> >> staying or going through that place are safe.
> >>
> >> Thanks for your concern.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Mani.
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > With regards,
> > J.M.Garg ([email protected])
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species*
> &
> > eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> > alphabetically & place-wise):
> > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use
> them
> > for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> > For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
> > http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1630 members &
> > 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> > https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of
> > around 5000 species)
> >
>
>
> --
> Regards
> Rajesh Sachdev
> http://www.facebook.com/leopardguy
>

Reply via email to