From: Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [efloraofindia:67536] Flower ID help
To: "Vijay Anand Ismavel" <ivijayan...@yahoo.in>
Cc: "efloraofindia" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg"
<jmga...@gmail.com>, dr_man...@yahoo.com, tabi...@gmail.com,
dasraj...@gmail.com, snmurthy....@gmail.com, ghoshson...@gmail.com,
pranabpa...@gmail.com, "Vijayasankar Raman" <vijay.botan...@gmail.com>, "Nidhan
Singh" <nidhansingh...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 8 August, 2011, 7:59 AM

wondering why the attachment failed..!!

Regards,
Ritesh.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear Vijay Anand Ji,

I think Vijayshankar Ji is right. Attaching herewith a paper for your reference.

Regards,

Ritesh.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Vijay Anand Ismavel <ivijayan...@yahoo.in>
wrote:

I am no botanist ! However, please find enclosed a picture showing the leaves
of the plant. Please let me know the species - Vijay