You are right.
It is *Ephiphyllum* *oxypetalum.
*Currently it is flowering in batches here in Pune*.*Maharashtra*.
*We had several discussions earlier on the difference between this and the
true Brahma kamal from Himalayas. You can search it.*
*
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM, PUTTARAJU K <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Dear All,
>
> ID Confirmation plz ..Is this *Ephiphyllum* *oxypetalum , locally it is
> called brahma kamal . During my college days , I had been for higher
> altitude expidition to Himalayas there also I found Brahma kamal which was
> totally different from this.I had photographed this in film camera.Please
> clarify with details & links.*
>
> Date/Time-: 2/08/11   -    21:00
>
> Location- Place, Altitude - Kaiga , Uttar Kannada ,Karnataka, 380 mtrs
>
> Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-   wild
>
> Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Shrub
>
> Height/Length - 1m
>
> -
> With Regards,
> PUTTARAJU K,
> SCIENTIFIC OFFICER,
> KAIGA ATOMIC POWER PLANT,
> POST-KAIGA, U.K.DISTRICT,
> KARNATAKA -581400
> MOB : 9448999150
> EMAIL : [email protected]
>             [email protected]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to