Hi,
 This is Anacampseros filamentosa. Grew up with these in the rock garden of my 
bungalow in Santa Cruz, Bombay, but now unfortunately have lost interest in 
ornamentals.
                              Regards,
                                Neil Soares.

--- On Mon, 8/8/11, Dr Pankaj Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Dr Pankaj Kumar <[email protected]>y
Subject: [efloraofindia:76416] Re: Succulent for ID : 080811 : AK-2
To: "efloraofindia" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, August 8, 2011, 9:57 PM


This is actually not Sedum. I know the plant as I had it in my garden.
I thought I identified this as Crassula in the garden. Its there in
the TROPICA or EXOTICA if anyone has the access..
Pankaj


On Aug 8, 6:20 pm, Tanay Bose <[email protected]> wrote:
> Yes its Sedum again Aarti Ji
> Tanay
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Mohan V. Chunkath
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > Looks like some kind of Sedum.
> > Regards,
> > Mohan
>
> > On Aug 8, 12:47 pm, "Aarti S. Khale" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Again taken at Pune, Maharashtra on 4/6/07.
> > > A similar plant to the first one posted.
> > > Small garden plant.
> > > Aarti
>
> > >  DSCN4096.JPG
> > > 133KViewDownload
>
> --
> *Tanay Bose*
> Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant.
> Department of Botany.
> University of British Columbia .
> 3529-6270 University Blvd.
> Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
>            604-822-2019 (Lab)
>            604-822-6089  (Fax)
> [email protected]
> *Webpages:*http://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/mberbee.htmlhttp://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/gradstud.htmlhttps://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/

Reply via email to