Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aniruddha Mookerjee <jhamp...@gmail.com>
Date: 25 April 2011 17:41
Subject: [efloraofindia:68007] Contacts of Dr Shakti M Gupta
To: indiantreepix@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Would appreciate if anyone could give me a contact for Dr Shakti M Gupta who
wrote *Plants in Indian Temple Art*. She retired as a reader in botany from
Dyal Singh College, Delhi and has written many books on ethnobotany.

Many thanks in advance.

Aniruddha Mookerjee

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members &
75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of
around 5000 species)