I dont have any other pic of this climber, attempting another trip next
week, shall get it.

On 9 August 2011 16:33, H S <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> please give more photo from different angle,
> in this photo flower is incomplete, leaf half taken, background with
> another leaf... totally confusing... pls post good photo of the same.. and
> also with some details.
>
> regards
>
>
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Plant Diversity <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Looking more closely I agree - I had mistaken the dark green leaf in
>> the background as part of the plant but the leaf in the top left and
>> the tell-tale tendril confirm Cucurbitaceae!
>>
>> Alastair
>> http://www.facebook.com/PlantDiversity
>
>
>
>
> --
>  - H.S.
>
> A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of
> stone
>
>


-- 
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev
http://www.facebook.com/leopardguy

Reply via email to