Dear Satyendraji,
It is better you consult the Horticulture Office in your region.
These are located generally in taluks, districts and other important
towns.  In Myosre city itself we have a very good guidance centre
(Horti clinic).  One can simply walk into the centre during office
hours and get  all details from technical personnel.  Similarly, you
must be having a centre in your area.   These centres will provide
expert guidance from professionals.