Respected Ushadiji,
Is this the same that we call in marathi as "Dinka" and make laddoos which
are supposed to be very nutritious.
Also you have mentioned that only problem is it has a lectin that does not
suit blood group B gut epithelium and red cells especially...
As I am a cytologist would like to know more about this if you have some
info
Thanks and Regards
Bhagyashri

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com