"Apply it 30 before bath" Please read this line of my previous mail as
follows. Apply it 30 minutes before bath.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Usha di Ji,

Nice picture!
Planting this species is worth not only for shampoo but the dancing
flowers in the breeze is a good treat to eyes also.

Regards,
Giby