Although the pictures are nice, no characters are clear to reach a
conclusion the only hint from the pictures is the bark.
But, if you can get one or two leaves or a branch as a closeup shot,
things would be much easy. I can imagine the height from the picture,
but as I have mentioned in a previous mail please try collect pictures
from the ground and match it with the same on the tree with the aid of
a binocular or a zoomed picture and take a closeup shot.

Regards
Giby