Pholidota pallida and Pholidota imbricata are very much different from
each other. The lateral sepals are connate at the base in Pholidota
pallida. To me this is P. imbricata as in many of the closeups you can
actually see them separate.
Gibs, please, look at the flower on the lower right hand side of the
stalk. Both lateral sepals are very much separate!! Even the bulbs are
much elongated and glabrous in P. pallida.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology