Sorry about that sir...

Never would be a botany expert...but since most of the photos I have
taken are on usually on the run when I just sight something on the way
and stop to take a quick snap... an interest fuelled by this forum
itself...

as I said earlier.. if we are able to id by the flawed info of mine..
it would be a pleasure to know the name.. but otherwise please let us
just appreciate them as 'Jewels of Dalhousie'..
regretfully yours
Alok


On Aug 20, 7:54 am, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> It is clearly Aster, but to identify the species we should have some
> details. Diameter of head/flower is the minimum we expect to do that. Alok
> ji I would again request you to kindly provide information as per the
> prescribed format in your future mails.
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Pudji Widodo <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > Just guessing Aster amellus 'King George'
>
> > Pudji Widodo
>
>

Reply via email to