It is not L. crustaceae because the leaf margin is entire and penni-nerved.

It is L. parviflora of Linderniaceae because the leaf margin is entire
(upper leaves sometimes serrate) and palmi-nerved (3 ribbed from base).
Please check for 2 yellow dots at the throat of the corolla.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD