I know him personally very well if Prakash was for me :). But never
heard of him undertaking any tissue culture studies. May be he is
collaborating with someone. Among Indian Botanists he is famous as a
Taxonomist and has great knowledge about plants of India, especially
of the North East.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate