Thanks Satish ji,
I am deeply grateful for the knowledge shared by you and all the other
members of the forum to increase and further the botanical interest in
common people like me... the one's who have no background of botany or
sciences and would not have dreamed of documenting this data without any
hope of identifying them...
Regards
Alok