Congrats, Balkar ji. With you, Singh ji & Pankaj ji around, Flora of north
India is very well covered now.

Details of posting *Balkar* ji are given below (he already have 1861
messages to his credit so far):
https://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=IXQ3TBQAAABPGOZd8FKqnnk7WX7-7ItEOPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A
He is at number six among the top posters on eFi & one of the pillars of it
now.

Rising star of the month is *Giby* ji (Dr Giby Kuriakose), who posted 247
messages this month, beating his previous best of 160 nos. in July'11 as per
details below:
https://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=1D-c5hgAAACL_9bcfkruno_47YNufBDqtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg

Others being *Singh* ji (306 messages- who is steering the eFi e-group to
new directions since he joined in Nov'09), *Pankaj *ji (138 messages- as
everynody knows he is among the top orchid experts in India) & *Tanay* ji
(127 messages- extremely talented at this young age).

More details about them can be seen at
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/about-us/moderators

On 31 August 2011 22:35, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Dr. Balkar Singh for being eFl Man for the month of August,
> 2011 among the moderators. You have already posted 410 mails during the
> month. Final tally would be known soon. Garg ji, myself, Giby ji, Ushadi,
> Pankaj ji, Tanay, Bhagyashri, Neil ji and Alok ji are among the top ten
> posters for the month. Congratulations to all.
>

> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members &
79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 5000 species)