Very nice... in the 70s  one could not go thru the maze of Atlanta
airport without encountering ( and succumbing to ) potted cotton seed
and peanut seed, hoping they will grow in your northern apartment and
cheer you up in winter   !!!!

Most often failed, but I got them to bloom sometimes, even the
peanuts...

Nice, did I say it already??

Usha di

===