This key from eFlora of China should be useful

 Calyx stellate pubescent; filament tube glabrous; mericarps 7-10.
5. S.  rhombifolia
+ Calyx stellate tomentose; filament tube hairy; mericarps 6-8
    6. S. alnifolia

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/