Yes Ushadi Ji
it is, i also think Honey Mesquite
I dont know why this name but i have seen lots of Bees on its flowers.
After the visit when i saw this tree. I am looking for it at another places
also. But not even a single tree could be found except that little stretch
of about 500 mts near Karnal. I have to enquire more in this matter

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964