After reading in FBI the first question (besides procumbent and erect habit)
in my mind was same, how to distinguish the two. The two look so similar.
Thanks for providing clarification which Vijayasankar ji gave.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/