I didn't remember exactly. I checked the Exif data....
The image Abutilon indicum5 is July 2008 while rest of the images are oct
2009.
Igot your point the leaf pattern also appears different. Do you mean to say
different species? You may be right.Wasn't aware of other species till
recently.
Dr Phadke