Ofcourse it is Day Lily. I have few plants in my house but some time back, but
it was not H.falwa. I lost them all. H. falwa is much more attractive. Promila
 Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:52:11 +0530
Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:71693] Taglilie/ day lilies from my garden in
Ritterhude 130611NB1
From: jmga...@gmail.com
To: indiantreepix@googlegroups.com
CC: nabha-megh...@gmx.de; a.cul...@reading.ac.uk; katarina.sten...@emg.umu.se;
dinesh.va...@gmail.com; mani.na...@gmail.com; tabi...@gmail.com;
jnurs...@gmail.com; hsb...@gmail.com; swamy_c...@yahoo.com;
landdes...@hotmail.com; microminipho...@gmail.com; ajinkyagad...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Na Bha <nabha-megh...@gmx.de>
Date: 13 June 2011 22:17

Ritterhude 130611NB1
To: "indiantreepix@googlegroups.com" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Fotos taken today. Wonder if it is Hemerocallis fulva L.

Regards
Nalini

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight
thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically &
place-wise): http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also
use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000
messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around
5500 species)