A reply from Mayur ji:
"Murdannia brownii"

On 25 October 2009 20:30, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Forwarding again for any assistance pl. in the matter.

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members &
79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of around 5500 species)