In the photographs it is not very clear, but if interpetiolar stipules are
there then undoubtedly it is a Rubiaceae member. Otherwise possibility of
Wrightia/Holarrhena (Apocynaceae) can not be ruled out.

anupam

--
*Anupam Sarmah Ph.D. I *Head, Assam Landscapes I WWF India I Tezpur, Assam
+91 3712 260132 (O) I+91 94354 85789 (M) I Skype: anupamsarmah