Now I really had a good laugh and my hand on fore head laughed the guts  out
Madhuri

--- On Sat, 17/9/11, Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:82054] Re: efloraindia: 160911 BRS 24
To: "Ushadi micromini" <microminipho...@gmail.com>
Cc: "efloraofindia" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 17 September, 2011, 11:59 AM

Dear Ushadi Ji,

I just found out that I am getting only the information of my downloading
including time and date, not the exif data.

Therefore, please excuse me that I haven't given the time of capturing the
picture but the time of my downloading from the properties of the software that
I am using.

I think only the person who uploads the picture can give the information
regarding the time and date of picture.
All these confusions would be solved if members provide such information along
with each upload.

But I have seen the flower of this particular species gets curled/wilt in the
afternoon by around 15hr (or even before) when I was doing my MSc in Madurai,
Tamil Nadu. Tribulus terrestris was plenty in our campus and in fact this was
the species for our practicals for Zygophyllaceae family. Our
Taxonomy professor use to say that you must collect the plant with flower in
the morning hours otherwise the flower would wilt.

Regards,
Giby