@Dr Phadke I liked the name in Marathi and so looked up a bit about this

English Name - Slender Dwarf Morning-Glory.

Sanskrit - harikranthijam, vishnudayitham, neelapushpi.

hindi - vishnukrantha,shankapushpi

Tamil - vishnukranthi

Malayalam - vishnukranthi(വിഷ്ണുക്രാന്തി), krishnakranthi(കൃഷ്ണക്രാന്തി).

Not that I understand Malyalam ha ha. I had heard about the name
Shankhapushpi

and yes it has medicinal properties
*AYURVEDIC PROPERTIES
Rasa    : Katu, Tikta
Guna   : Rooksha, Teekshna
Virya   : Ushna
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
The plant pacifies vitiated pitta, asthma, falling and graying of hair,
general debility and memory loss.
Parts used: whole plant*
*Regards*
*Bhagyashri*