Gurcharanji is absolutely right....
I was wondering how to correct Mr. Lal without sounding trite...
Gurcharanj i did it very nicely. Thanks.

Champa is a name reserved for  usually fragrant flowers in any Indian
vernacular...

Where as, this (Antigonon)  is 1cm or less small NON_FRAGRANT
flower... on a vine...
its called coral vine in English...
native of mexico  was brought in to India / Bengal during the same
time as when the original botanical garden was started in Calcutta...
via Bermuda and /or Jamaica...  where its tea is drunk as original
NSAID . and underground tubers were eaten in times of famine...

I have not found a traditional name here, although I must say we in
Bengal are very fond and efficient at adapting  a plant/ flower we
like and giving it romantic name/s... such as Krishnachura for another
import of recent century... Delonix regia..

Usha di