Pankaj ji
in both E. roseum and E. pulchellum the bracts are white with green veins
not in this case

Bracts white with green nerves
      Bracts elliptic, cuspidate, glabrous and spikes upto 7.5 cm...*
E.  pulchellum* Andr.
      Bracts obovate, mucronate, strigose and spikes longer than 7.5  cm....
*E. roseum* (Vahl.) R. Br.

Bracts green
      The bracts many nerved, white ciliate on margins..*.E. purpurascens*
 Nees
      The bracts few nerved, viscous hairy.....................*.E.
capens*L.  var.
*concanense* (T. And. C. B. Cl.) Sant.

Illustrations are in the key

https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/a98d8d20dd92659f/b96487df74641dfa?hl=en