Dear Neil:

Thanks for adding MITES and Gallic acid...
I had forgotten about Gallic acid...
that's the Gallic acid of pyrogallol etc, I guess.

I found your earlier gall picture (one of many) at this url:
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/6f7e53763e32eba7/Galls+on+Wild+fig+%2C+Umber+%5BFicus+racemosa+%2C+Ficus+glomerata%5D+leaves.jpg?part=5&view=1

spectacular picture.....

But I dont see any pictures from you in this thread, did add some new
pictures?
Thanks,.

Usha di
======