It doesn't look like *Myristica *to me. If at all, then it may be M.
fragrance for the shape and texture of fruits, and not M. malabarica for
sure. But, the description of fruit and leaf provided by Tejasvi ji, leads
more to *Ximenia americana*. A clearer picture of fruits and leaves would
help to confirm the id.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi