Both Impatiens laxiflora and Impatiens micranthemum are described in Flora
Simlensis, former has yellow flowers and flower about 2.5 cm long of which
spur longer than rest of flower). In I. micranthemum flowers are white,
about 1.2 cm long spotted with yellow and pink, spur as long as rest of
flower.
We can conclude that our plant is I. micranthemum, leaving aside the
synonymy for the present.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/