Sir This is also from my last years visit. last year we have to curtail our
Chakrata visit of 10 days to merely 4 days due to emergency call for
election duty. and Election duty so bad thing!!!!!!!. we forget all things
flowers etc. Now i recollect data from my old hard disk and sharing last
year's pics also. As every photo of mines have Date and time on it, i just
skipped mentioning this.
And
Yes Ushadi ji this is cultivated there

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Since its in a herbal garden.. must be cultivated?
>
> anything special about it?  distinct from the d. purpurea of herbal
> western medicine?
> usha di
>
> ========
> On Sep 25, 6:21 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes Balkar ji
> > I did not see this time but had photographed it from Kashmir.
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
> >

> > On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Dear All
> > > Digitalis lanata from Herbal garden Chakrata Deovan
> > > Medicinal Plant called as Grecian foxglove
> > > Pls valdate
> >
> > > --
> > > Regards
> >
> > > Dr Balkar Singh
> > > Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
> > > Arya P G College, Panipat
> > > Haryana-132103
> > > 09416262964

Dr Balkar Singh