Dear friends,

Please have a look at the pictures I posted about an hour ago titled
"ID request 25092011 SS1 Garden climber with yellow flowers from
Kerala".  The flowers look similar to Galphimia glauca. I understand
that G. glauca is a shrub. I have seen it. But the one in my garden is
a climber. I am confused! Please help.

Regards,
Sandhya



On Sep 25, 7:49 pm, Pankaj Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
> Galphimia glauca Cav. Anales Hist. Nat. 1: 37 1799.
>
> Synonyms:
> Galphimia glauca f. parvifolia Nied. Arbeiten Bot. Inst. Königl.
> Lyceums Hosianum Braunsberg 5: 25 1914.
> Malpighia glauca (Cav.) Pers. Syn. Pl. 1: 506 506 1805.
> Thryallis glauca (Cav.) Kuntze Revis. Gen. Pl. 1: 89 89 1891.
>
> Family: MALPHIGIACEAE
> Current Location: KFBG, Hong Kong.
>
> Pankaj
>
> --
> **********************************************************************
> "Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"
>
> Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
> Conservation Officer
>
> Office:
> Flora Conservation Department
> Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
> Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.
>
> Residence:
> 36B, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
> Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.
>
> email: [email protected]
>        [email protected]
>        [email protected]
> Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
>        +852 9436 6251; +852 5431 6094 (mobile)
>
>  Slide6.JPG
> 421KViewDownload
>
>  Slide7.JPG
> 347KViewDownload
>
>  Slide8.JPG
> 267KViewDownload

Reply via email to