Sorry, that was a mistake on my part. I didn't intend it that way but
somehow a slip happened! Will be careful in future.
Regards,
Sandhya

On Sep 28, 4:56 am, Sandhya Sasidharan <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Thank you for sharing such a collection.
> Regards,
> Sandhya
>
> --- On Tue, 27/9/11, harithasandhya <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: harithasandhya <[email protected]>
> Subject: Fwd: Syzygium samarangense (jambu semarang)
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, 11:52 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Pudji Widodo <[email protected]>
> Date: Sep 26, 9:23 pm
> Subject: Syzygium samarangense (jambu semarang)
> To: efloraofindia
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I send you a picture of some cultivars of Jambu Semarang.  I found at
> least
> 30 cultivars.  I hope it useful.
>
> Regards,
> Pudji Widodo
> Faculty of Biology Jenderal Soedirman University
> PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA
>
>  Syzygium_samarangense.jpg
> 146KViewDownload

Reply via email to