Thanks Neha ji for Information and showing both species

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Neha Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dinesh Sir you are welcome .
>
> Also you are right and because of this fact that " there is no much
> discussion on internet about *Crossandra nilotica* having naturalized OR
> growing wild in India "", I couldn't identify it then .( I referred FOI but
> it is not there ).
>
> By chance I found it's reference somewhere and identified it.
> I found it growing by roadside among debris and wild plants in Warje, Pune.
> I dunno what to make of it..whether it is getting naturalized here or it's
> just one exception.
>
> So it's up to the experts here to judge all this.
>
> Regards
> Neha Singh
>
>
>



-- 
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Reply via email to