Well i lived in New York and Los Angeles most of my time.. I am back
on vacation.. and probably not planning to go back.. i love nature and
farming.. so i want to say good byee to Software... :)
You can check out my National park galleries on picasa.. i went around
52 of those parks.. lovely landscapes and nature.. amazing.. I plan on
covering the whole of india too.. some time..

Raj

--
Thanks and Regards,
Prudvi Raj