Thank you Pankajji Regards Bhagyashri On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Dr Pankaj Kumar <[email protected]>wrote:
> It belongs to family Asparagaceae according to new classification of > APG III > Pankaj > > > On Oct 1, 7:58 pm, Madhuri Raut <[email protected]> wrote: > > Request for name of the Plant Family.I am getting confused on the net > info > > that I find > > Regards > > Bhagyashri > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Madhuri Raut <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Thank you Gurcharanji, Balkarji and Pudjiji > > > Regards > > > Bhagyashri > > > > > On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Pudji Widodo <[email protected] > >wrote: > > > > >> Thank you, Dr Gurcharan, > > > > >> I have been searching the name of this plant for a long time. > > > > >> Best Wishes > > >> Pudji Widodo > > >> Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman > > >> PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA >

